Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pink Blossom

Most of the cherry blossoms have now tumbled to the ground with each whisper of a breeze, like rose petal confetti thrown over a newly married couple. The love affair with Spring is now official. Two little girls enjoy the beauty of the pink frosted ground.

There is some new treasure appearing each day. I now have the wonderful pink sight and scent of my archway covered in Clematis. It makes my heart skip each time I turn the corner.



My favourite blooms of the day have to be these lovely scented stocks brought by a close friend who I thank God for every day as she has been there for me through a very difficult time.

" Your words fall soft and gentle, like petals, from your lips"

3 comments:

Flyleaf said...

The Spring month of May augers new beginnings and much hope for the future. Branches ladden with blossom are like arns reaching out towards you. Their soft petals like the flyleaf of a book with its promise of everything yet to come. I love your blogg. Keep it up! It is powerful and transformative stuff. I will watch with interest where it takes you.

Unknown said...

It's been quite a wonderful spring when you stop and take a look - I stumbled on 6 wagtails fledging this afternoon - what a privelidge! Lovely photos and thoughts, keep sharing them.

suzi said...

It has been wonderful. I am looking forward to the weekend when I can be out in the midst of it all again. Thanks for your comments all.